Guest recipe blog from Morgan Whiting @coconutsandcrumbs
STRAWBERRY CHIA JAM - SUGAR FREE
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen.
- 2 tablespoons water.
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds.
1. Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. You may need to add some extra water to help it combine.
2. Pour mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until the mixture begins to bubble. Reduce the heat and whisk constantly until thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week.
SERVE WITH GRILL MARKET PALEO BANANA BREAD