Trick or Treat?
So which were you?
The annual weekend of surprises (always a mixed bag) has been and gone, far too quickly in our eyes. It seems a shame to have to wait another year until we can do it all again. The costumes might have been stashed away but one thing that won't give you a fright is news that our salads are rolling over again - all change please!! Introducing..
- Roasted beetroot and red onion with lambs lettuce, goats cheese and walnuts, served with merlot vinegar
- Giant cous-cous, broccoli, cauliflower, sun-dried tomatoes,capers and harissa served with a lime dressing
- Wild rice with peas, French beans, mange-tout, mint and a sesame oil dressing
- Red cabbage Slaw with yellow peppers, carrots, celery, pumpkin and black sesame seeds, served with honey and mustard vinaigrette
- Kale with pommegrante and flaked almonds served with pomegranate glaze
Special of the Week: our longest serving friend - Pulled Pork in a brioche with slaw, cheese and our own ranch dressing. Yes please!